The working principle of the three-layer glass reactor:
The three-layer glass reactor is based on the original double-jacketed glass reactor (the inner tank is stirred for synthetic materials, and the outer jacket is used for the circulation of heating and cooling medium), and an additional layer of jacketed glass is added to act on the vacuum Insulation layer, with this vacuum insulation layer, users do not need to worry about the waste of cold and hot resources of the second layer jacket when using the reactor to synthesize, which saves resources and beautifies the appearance, especially the user can intuitively see The reaction situation of the materials in the inner tank. It is convenient for the user to record the reaction changes of the materials in each time period, and it is more convenient for the user to control the addition of materials and accessories.
Technical features of three-layer glass reactor:
1. Frequency conversion speed regulation, AC induction motor, constant speed, no brush, no spark, safe and stable, and can work continuously.
2. The whole set of glass instruments are made of GG17 high borosilicate glass, which has good chemical and physical properties.
3. The glass interlayer interface is circulated with hot oil, which can be used for heating reaction, and cold liquid can be used for low-temperature reaction.
4. It can be reacted at room temperature, and the heat can be quickly taken away by running tap water.
5. The lower discharge port has a flange port and a PTFE valve. There is no dead angle in the container, and it can be disassembled to facilitate the discharge of solid materials.
6. Five-port reactor cover, extra-large port design for easy cleaning, standard port sockets can be optionally assembled with reflux and distillation synthesis devices.